FEATURING THE RANTINGS AND RAVINGS OF THE MISGUIDED CURMUDGEON,
COMIC BOOK AUTHORITARIAN AND PSYCHO-ANALYZER DR. WERTHAM P. FREDRICS

Friday, March 7, 2014

COMICS IS SCHMUT!

COMICS IS SCHMUT! 
All you peoples reading ze comics are all zick little monkeys, jah? Only you chust don't know it yet! Vell, lucky for you I am here und I know what is naughty schmut und what is not, und comics is definitely ze schmut! There will be absolutely NO seduction of ze innocent while I'm around, telling you what's naughty und what isn't! Zo, schtop by here every day or so und I will show you all ze things you should not be looking at! ...Hmmmmm...

2 comments:

  1. Just to teach you a lesson, I'm adding you to my blog list on my naughty blog! NYAHH!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As ze poor seduced innocent kids say nowadays, zat is "Far Out!" Of all ze schmut on ze comics webs, your blog has some of ze schmuttiest! I hope you don't read your own posts, jah? It is groovy to corrupt ze youth, but adding my blog vill hopefully keep at least ONE poor schnook from being innocently seducted-ed...you know vhat I mean...

    ReplyDelete